JR Provide letting services tailored to meet residential requirements of both students and professionals across the Newcastle City area. In addition we operate a Tenant Finding service as well as a full Property Management service targeted at local landlords.
Jesmond Residential have an excellent selection of apartments and houses, providing ideal accommodation for students and professionals. Many years of experience of letting in the student sector, have contributed to an in depth understanding of student needs. JR work closely with the local authorities and universities with a view to meeting those needs and requirements by providing accredited accommodation in the Jesmond, Heaton, Sandyford and Fenham areas.
For more details of individual properties, rent prices and availability please visit our Properties Page' here.
Jesmond Residential are able to provide a cost-effective tenant finding service to Landlords. As part of this service Jesmond Residential will:
- Photograph the property and prepare details including the photograph and a brief description of the property
- Display these details on the display boards on the premises of Jesmond Residential
- Include details of the property in our Property List (updated monthly) which is available from our office and sent to all who enquire about properties to let.
- Add property details to our online database, which can be viewed on this website.
- Advertise in the local press, or in other ways if appropriate.
- Erect a 'To Let' board outside the property with permissions of the Landlord.
The fee for this service is equivalent to two weeks rent, and is payable upon the completion of the Tenancy Agreement by a tenant referred by Jesmond Residential.
When Required, in addition to the Tenant Finding Service, Jesmond Residential can offer a comprehensive Property Management Service. In addition to the services listed above Jesmond Residential will:
- collect rent
- carry out essential repairs and maintenance (other repairs may be carried out in consultation with the landlord)
- carry out a quarterly inspection of the property and report to the Landlord
When this full Property Management service is provided the charges will be equivalent to 15% of the annual rent. This will normally be payable monthly. The landlord will also be responsible for the payment of any repair and maintenance costs incurred by Jesmond Residential.